David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Monday, August 20, 2012

Before and After Photos Needed!

I need your help!  
Have you adopted a Reece's Rainbow child with Down syndrome?  
I would love to share before and after photos of your child.  
If you don't know how to make a side by side shot, that's OK!  
I will do it for you!  

I am co-hosting the Reece's Rainbow table at the Nashville Buddy Walk in October.  

Please help Katie and me reach lots of Nashvillians and show them what a huge difference a family can make to a child.  


What other proof could people need?

Please help me fill a poster (or more than one!) with photos like this of our amazing children.  Comment if you're willing to help, or email me at ksimp6577 {at} bellsouth {dot} net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!