David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Thursday, June 27, 2013

See Mama Sew - Day One

For my first See Mama Sew project, I started with a dress I had last year that I only wore once.  It doesn't fit me anymore, but I loved the material and didn't donate it to Goodwill.

It was this style, and it's a knit jersey material.


I gave that dress a little facelift.


I could eat this child with a spoon.  How did I live my whole life without her?

This is the dress now - it's a maxi skirt for Katie.



Are you freaking kidding me?  It's SO cute!!  I'm in love with it.  


I'm so excited about my project for day two.  It's a birthday gift, and may be hard for me to part with.  Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. holy cow is she a doll! A stylish one at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww she's such a doll she looks ADORABLE I love the skirt I'm gonna have to learn how to sew to make my little doll some cute stuff like this. Keep up the good work your Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!