David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Jack!

Jack is SO excited, because he and Katie Ruth are now both four years old.  He keeps saying, "We're the twins!  We're the twins now!"  He had a fantastic, low-key birthday.  The only thing that would have made it better would be if his "twin" was here to celebrate.


We had a chocolate pirate cake.
Aargh!


We had some balloons.
I love balloons.


He ripped through his gifts in about 4 minutes.




When it was time for cake, Jack said, "Turn the lights off!"  
I love that he wants to do his candles in the dark.



He loved his little cake.


I love these boys.  

1 comment:

  1. they look like loads of fun! I didn't know you were adopting, I think I only followed your other blog. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!