David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday!

Did anyone else have an incredibly long week?  

This week seemed to last forEVER!

This afternoon I was sitting in my office at my desk and the door chime went off.  I got up and went to our lobby to see who it was, and it was one of my favorite clients.  It was the same client who brought us tons of toothbrushes to bring on our first trip.

Today she came bearing gifts. . . for Katie!
She brought such cute stuff, and was so generous.


This adorable outfit, with the cutest sandals, is from Gymboree.  
It's so soft, and the colors are great.


I LOVE this outfit!!  It is the cutest thing - I cannot wait to put it on her.  
And, of course, I love the hairbows.


She also brought this little doll with tons of hair accessories, a blow dryer, combs, and clips.  Katie loved a little set like this at the orphanage, and I'm so excited to set it up on her vanity for her.  

Katie is so lucky to have so many people who are so excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!