David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Sunday, October 28, 2012

25 of 31 - The 24 Day Challenge

Chris and I are on day 18 of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  I will tell you, we were both a little skeptical.  The first 10 days of the program are a cleanse and the last 14 are for weight loss.  We took before pictures, weighed ourselves, and measured ourselves.  And if we weren't ready to start the program before then, seeing the numbers on paper and seeing our hideous before pictures did it!


We had already been taking steps toward being healthier, eating healthier, and being more active.  The 24 day challenge though has been fantastic for us.  In the last 18 days, Chris has lost eleven pounds and I've lost ten.  I had started to watch what I was eating, did my juice fast, and was just generally being more conscious of my choices before we started the challenge, and I'm so excited to say that since my birthday (June 5th), I've now lost twenty-six pounds.


This was me at my birthday party in June.


And this is now.  I am so happy with the Advocare products that I will certainly continue after our challenge.  Please do not think I'm telling you that the products are why I've lost weight though; they're not.  The products, in conjunction with drinking a gallon of water a day and eating much differently is what I have done.  It's not rocket science, but it sure works!  I can't wait to do my measurements at the end of the 24 days.  I certainly see a difference in how my clothes fit...


These are all of the clothes that I'm getting rid of that don't fit me.  (I'm not exactly sure what I'll wear to work now...)  I did get a new sweater set today.  I'm going to reward myself for each ten pounds I lose.

If you want to know more about Advocare and the 24 day challenge, please let me know.  I'd love to share it with you!



2 comments:

  1. I'd love to know more about Advocare. I hope it is available in Canada.
    Please can you write a post about it and put up some links.
    Thanks,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!