David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Monday, July 25, 2011

Practical Matters

So, in *practical* matters, all dossier prep-homestudy-fundraising-get this child here business aside, let's get to the important stuff.  What will Katie Ruth wear once she's here?  Because please don't think that this isn't something I consider.  Nearly every day.  If she were here now, these are some things I would get for her.


It's hot here. . . she will need a cute swimsuit for all of the time she's going to spend in the pool.


Are you kidding me?  Stripes, a dress, and nautical colors?
This has Katie Ruth written all over it.


I love a dress for myself, and I suspect we will love them for KR as well.  
Easy to get her dressed, and again, it's hot here.

So cute with the red dress.  I'm a sucker for navy.


I'm not a huge fan of a graphic tee, but this is pretty self-explanatory.
Her future is bright.


The embellishment on this dress is a Matryoshka doll.  

I promise you that when it gets cool KR will be sporting some cardis.
Just like her mama!


A pink barn jacket?
Adorable!

And a girl has to accessorize.

I would wear these shoes. . . 
Too bad they're not available in my size too!


And yes, she's going to wear a hairbow!





1 comment:

  1. Okay, this makes my heart happy!!! I too dream of all the sweet little things we will dress Rush
    "Mary" in. Congratulations on starting your journey to bring this little angel home, she is SO cute! We look forward to following along.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!