David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Friday, November 4, 2011


We got some more Coins for Katie donations today!
Our sweet friend Kayla, who was our babysitter every week for two years (and whom we miss very, very much!) brought her Coins for Katie cup to me at work today.  She saved $33.09.  In a TINY sippy cup!

We also got a check today from Lynn, who I worked with in New Hampshire at the Gap.  Lynn saved her change, had a yard sale and accepted donations there, and sent us a check for $125!  Thank you so much Lynn!  Lynn has been a supportive friend to me for many years, and, if I know Lynn, she will love Katie!  

I also just noticed that we got a $10.00 donation to our FSP today.  Thank you to the person who made that donation!

My first batch of bracelets will be sent out in the mail tomorrow to people who have requested them!

1 comment:

  1. You are right Kim, I am VERY anxious to get my hands on that precious girl! I wish I could put on my best Minnie Pearl outfit, with a strong HOOOWWWDEEE and spin around the floor at your pancake breakfast. So, I will look for those opportunities where I can help. One thing is for sure, I WILL be coming for a visit to see y'all. The last time I saw you David was an infant. Love reading the updates.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!