David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Friday, November 16, 2012

Giving Thanks, Day Thirteen - AdvoCare


I know this is going to sound ridiculous to some people, but today I am thankful for AdvoCare.  With the help of AdvoCare, I have lost over thirty pounds and am continuing to lose.  Chris has lost twelve pounds.  I seriously haven't felt this good in years.  I have more energy, sleep much, much better than I have literally probably since David was born, and am obviously getting much healthier.  Chris and I are making very big changes to how our family eats, and we're all benefitting.  AdvoCare has helped us to kickstart that and make the transition easy.  My grandfather had a heart attack and died when I was six.  My dad had a heart attack when he was forty-five and continues to have some cardiac issues.  My dad's brother had a heart attack and died when he was fifty-nine.  Chris' grandmother had a heart attack and died at a very young age.  I'd really, really like us to not die and leave our children behind because we're not making good, healthy decisions.  Obviously there are no guarantees, but I want to do everything we can to be healthy for ourselves and for our children.  Certainly I haven't lost weight strictly because I'm using AdvoCare products, but they are a huge help, and I love, love, love them.  I'm so thankful that I was introduced to the products, and I am thrilled we're using them.

So, because I love a good "before" and "after"....

May 19, 2012

November 7, 2012

And yes, I'm in a fitting room taking a picture of myself.  I'm sure my mother will love that.  Very few things are more motivating than a photo!!


2 comments:

We love to read your comments!