David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Monday, October 29, 2012

29 of 31 - Happy Monday!

We had a quiet weekend.  We needed it.  Katie is having surgery Thursday, so I tried to finish up some things that I knew I wouldn't have a chance to work on later in the week.


I got started on my tablecloth!  I'm so excited to see it start coming together.  And I have officially turned into my mother. . . I know have a sewing project I'll work on for the next thirty years.  I even have a bag for it so I can carry it with me places.  


We did a lot of swinging, walking around the neighborhood, and cooking this weekend.

What's for dinner at your house this week?  We're having chicken and eggplant, aztec chicken in the crockpot, mexican rice, stuffed peppers, and leftovers.  

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. We had a build your own hot dog bar on Sunday, steak & Guinness pie tonight, and plan on taco night, chicken cordon bleu and asparagus, baked spaghetti with cream cheese, breakfast for dinner, and a cheesy chicken casserole sometime this week! You should post more of your recipes! {please} :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!