David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thirty-One Fundraiser for Katie!

Kelly, the cousin of my friend Erica's husband (did you follow that?!) has generously offered to host an online only Thirty-One fundraiser for Katie.  You place your order online, and Kelly will donate her entire commission to us for Katie.  That is 25% of the total sales from the online party.  Have you seen Thirty-One products?  They are CUTE!  I went to a party last month and got some really cute goodies.  The things I purchased are:


The Cross-N-Fold Tote


The Fold-And-Go Organizer with Notepad


The Rolling Tote (This was a hostess special, but my hostess didn't want it so I bought it.)

I also got some teacher gifts, which I'm not going to post here. . . just in case!

Some things I love?


The 5th Avenue Bag.


The Cindy Tote.


The Hang-Up Home Organizer.


The Hostess Apron.


The Picnic Thermal Tote.


The Medium Rosette Clip.


The Small Rosette Clip.



The Zipper Pouch.
I actually got two of these at Erica's party, but I'm too lazy to move the photo up. . . 

To purchase Thirty-One items for our fundraiser, CLICK HERE:

The Thirty-One products are great for teacher gifts, birthday presents, and Christmas!  
And remember, 100% of Kelly's commission goes to Katie!
This fundraiser will run through October 22nd.  

Thank you!



1 comment:

  1. I actually went to a 31 Party yesterday and bought myself that Apron!

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!