David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Friday, February 17, 2012

Eight days - Please Pray!


Eight days until we leave.  
And it literally cannot come fast enough.  

We found out today that our sweet girl has been transferred to the institution.
  
I don't know when, I don' t know why, and I don't know where.  Our coordinator has never been to her institution before.  I am terrified for our girl and what it's like there.  I cannot imagine what she is enduring every day, and it literally makes me sick to my stomach.  

I need you to pray.  Pray that our girl is safe, and that she is not being mistreated.  Pray that she has enough to eat, and that she is being cared for.  Please, please pray for her.  

I am a wreck.  I feel so helpless and scared and afraid for Katie.  I am so thankful that we will be there next week.  


5 comments:

  1. Ok, now I'm a wreck too... Praying SOO HARD for you and her!!! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god Kim, that is such scary news. I am so sorry. I hope with all of my might that she is safe. I cannot imagine what you're feeling. Massive hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kim, words can't even express how sorry I am to hear this news. Praying fervently for your sweet girl. Do you follow Katie's blog (adopting Constance?) she has been transferred too but Katie described the place more like an orphanage instead of the horrors of the institution that we have witnessed. Praying that this is the kind of place sweet Katie is residing.
    Hugs hang in there. God has this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim- I just came upon your blog through another RR family's blog. My prayers will be with Katie in the coming days as you count down the moments until you can get her. Much love from California and God's blessings to you all...Jane a reader/mom in California

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!