David

Henry

Jack

Katie

Monday, February 20, 2012

FIVE!


Five days until we leave.
I have about 15 days worth of work to do before then at my office.  You do the math.

This conversation took place at my house yesterday:

Henry:  Mama, will people make fun of Katie:

Me:  Yes buddy, I'm sure someone will.  She's different, and different makes people nervous.

Henry:  I will get mad when that happens.  I will tell them she's my little sister and that hurts her feelings.

Me:  That's a great idea and a great thing to say.

Henry:  I think David will do nothing.

Me:  Well, that's possible.  David has a different way of handling things.

Henry:  Yeah.  And if someone makes fun of Katie, I know what Jack will do.  Whip their ass.  I know I'm not supposed to say that, but I think it's true.

Me:  Me too, buddy.  Me too.  But please don't say that again.

I will venture to say that with three brothers, Miss Katie will not have much to worry about.  


1 comment:

  1. Ohh my... LOL

    Katie is gonna have some purty SWEET big brothers.

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!